Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Wow. Apparently I've been banned...

... and it wasn't on a political site, either. Pity that, since I wrote up a thoughtful reply to a meaningful question posed on said blog. Well, THAT was a waste of fifteen minutes... banned? I thought that was what teenagers running bbs systems did to each other when they were playing the clique.

How sad. How... predictable.

In other news, the Bunny comes back from traveling this evening, and it looks like I'll even be healthy enough to appreciate it. I haven't unpacked my bag, nor opened a single bill (though I *will* have the dishes done when she arrives), on the grounds that, dammit, my anniversary isn't over until BOTH my wife and I get back to the house.... go us!

Means I'll at least get to divide up the laser-like focus of two furry aminals that REALLY want attention after our absence, too...

No comments: