Friday, June 03, 2005

Well, I'm back up and running...

though only at about 50%.

Trying to figure out the finer points of body coding, but at the moment, generic and minimalist may be the order of the day...

UPDATES:
1. Carnival of the Optimists should come out, though rather belatedly, tonight. I still have submissions. Sadly, the old posts are still toast.
2. Since, photoblogging aside, I tend to be text-heavy, I'm reformatting to accomodate my vast bloviation. This is optimized for a 1280-wide display, which I think accomodates a standard flat-screen. If anybody knows how to recode this with ratios to allow for window-resizing, that'd be a lot friendlier on readers, and I'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

The LQ said...

2) On my 15" TFT monitor, I have to slide the bottom tab about an inch or two over to see the whole width of your page.

boxingalcibiades said...

Okay, it should read a little more easily now.