Monday, June 06, 2005

I hate to say "I told you so..."

but who am I kidding. I've got an ego the size of Nebraska. I love to say "I told you so." If this blog hadn't exploded, I'd even provide the link where I did so...

Apparently, Dean has figured out that the way to run a decent campaign in 2008 is to break the Reagan coalition by emphasizing "70s Republican values," and drawing out the (small-l) libertarians among the party. At least, during the campaign.

Though I shudder to think of what a contemporary Democrat means by "fiscal responsibility," since it's very clearly not tax cuts for working schmucks like you and me, it's definitely a step in the right direction.

Oh, and JCY, will you please just submit the damned thing already, so I can run my mouth?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have submitted a query letter generally describing the LEO model and a couple of analyses to jsanchez at Reason. Here's hoping.
Jonathon York

Anonymous said...

The email query I sent was returned "connection refused". Looks like the query went nowhere.