Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My job is dead-end suckage, but my boss is pretty good.

I gave the official first notice.

As in "is GCIB's hiring freeze still on?"

....

"Well, yes, there is a reason I'm asking, since I haven't had a performance review in 18 months or a raise in four years, and it's getting harder to justify not going into teaching. So if the hiring freeze is still on and I leave, I don't know if that leaves you in the lurch for an admin."

He took it quite well, all considered. There are few things in workaday life more valuable than a boss with whom you can be candid.

3 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Search for my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog, please!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Sweetie, go and search my pharmacy staffing
blog for what you need.

job mississippi pharmacy89 said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my brooks pharmacy
!