Friday, October 14, 2005

Hamas morons about to get diced.

Yep, it's official. Al-Quaeda has officially begun taking over Hamas. Makes sense to me. After all, the last Hamas guy I was mixed up with would have made your average Pakistani Salafist blush.

But strategically, this is GREAT news for those of us who think that waging holy war by murdering little girls in their beds should be replied to with castration by acid, followed by disembowling, followed by flaying, and then supplemented with the best IVs medicine can devise and a cage with a half-dozen hungry rats. Why's that?

Well, when AQP (Al Quaeda's basically a franchise biz. So you have AQI, "Al Quaeda in Iraq", and AQP...) starts really cutting loose, you'll see more and more Arab regimes deciding that, you know what, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict really isn't something they care about after all... (this process has already begun, btw) at which point Israel will have a free hand to wipe the bastards off the face of the earth.

Now, some of you out there may still hold to the moral-equivalence theory and be just itching to point out how the Israelis are not nice people. That's not really the point. Yes, the Israelis are a bunch of perfidious bastards who will happily sell our equipment to the Chinese, who will then turn them into tools for killing our soldiers. And yes, they really do have a ridiculous amount of influence on Capitol Hill. But that's at least partly because they don't tend to do the "AK47 monkey dance" every time some asshole with a virgin fixation blows himself up on a bus full of kids.

The point is this: just how close is Hamas to actual extinction, if

a) they are acting rationally
b) this is understood to be a move that strengthens their position?

It's murkier than trying to read Kremlin seating charts... but there's no way this doesn't come up as good news for those of us who are part of civilisation.

12 comments:

interest only mortgage45f said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Search for my buy nokia 3220 blog, it will leave you speechless.

final fantasy 10 fan art said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Please take a journey to my same day cash advance blog.

magnum cash advanceed said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
In my spare time I will look for your free nokia 3220 software blog.

Hansen Wholesale Fane said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
It may look like it was hard work, but my cash advance invest blog was simple.

mail order pharmacy jobs said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Check out my jobs career in pharmacy blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Hey why don't you peep my jobs site com language en blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Please take a journey to my online jobs blog.

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Check out my california job blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my ohio job search blog site.

mortgage interest4c said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Where you been? You have got to look at my magnum cash advance blog!

job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I will give you access to jump to my government jobs blog.

job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
I can't explain, but you need to check my find a job blog!