Friday, October 14, 2005

Have a nice day.

Remember the new Dawn of the Dead? That's what the band is playing, "have a nice day," in mellow tones, as the nurse drives home, and under the radar, zombies begin to overrun the hospitals and emergency services...

Charles Krauthammer wants you to have a nice day.

But this is also why idealists and simple, well-meaning folk are very rarely allowed to be the ones making momentous decisions... sometimes there are no simple answers. It's easy to sit back and use 20/20 hindsight to criticize decisions, when the guy making them has, at the time, "plenty of choices but no real options." And sometimes, one makes a truly horrific choice, in order to avoid an even more horrific potentiality.

4 comments:

pharmacy jobs and payb1d said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my around job pharmacy world blog site.

nokia 3220 gamef7 said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Where you been? You have got to look at my 3220 free islamic nokia wallpaper blog!

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Go by and hit my ohio job search blog, you'll be glad you did.

job opportunitya said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Come as you are and look at my find a job blog.